FAQQuestions About ShoomKloom
1. Who are we: Alina, Andrea, Karen, Nele and Sarah
We are participants in ShoomKloom and are in love with it. We are five ordinary people who had been looking for a way to overcome the issues that continually dragged us down throughout our lives.
Please take your time to check out each of our personal stories on the testimonial page.
2. How is ShoomKloom done?
3. What will ShoomKloom give me?
ShoomKloom is a self-examination DIY. It guides you to see how your habitual ways of thinking create stress. ShoomKloom points through an eye-opening series of questions and assignments towards knowing how to live life at peace. ShoomKloom will hold your hands as you get to know how you get lost in thoughts, feelings and worries and will walk you out of the everlasting tunnel from darkness to light.
- To stop being overwhelmed by thoughts, feelings; stop compulsive thinking
- To know how you create your stress and how not to
- To stop suffering and see solutions instead of problems
- To live life in the moment instead of being busy with what happened in the past or with what the future will bring
- To become loving and caring to oneself and recognize who you really are
- To experience calm, relaxation, stillness, peacefulness
- To recognise truth and knowing that we are all connected and part of life
- To live fulfilled, at ease and with an inner smile